Monday, August 27, 2012

Some Cards I've Done Lately

This card was for a brother-in-law who is very ill. Used Emma's My Creative Time balloon die along with her cloud die. The sentiment is also from her stamps.
This card is for one of my grandson's birthday. The clock is from Peachy Keen Stamps as well as the inside sentiment. Stamped the clock, colored it with Copic Markers and cut it out. The face is also a stamp in the same stamp set.
Made this card for my daughter-in-law for her birthday. Used Emma My Creative Time's balloon and clouds from "Fly Away With Me Dies" and cut out the houses from some scrapbooking paper. I think this addition was just what I needed on the rolling green hills.

1 comment:

  1. nancy, all of your cards are soo cute! I love how you added the glossy accents to the first one. great idea!

    ReplyDelete