Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Two More Birthday Cards

My oldest daughter is a Francophile and she and my son-in-law spend 3 to 4 weeks each year in France although this year they are going to Italy (gasp, gasp). I made her birthday card a very French one. The frame is from Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis square die, the Eiffel Tower is from Cricut cartridge French Manor I believe, and the roses are from Emma My Creative Time's flower die. Daughter loved it.
For my sister's birthday card I used Sizzix Framelits Fleur De Lis die which is absolutely beautiful cutting not just 1 but 3 frames at the same time and the tags and sentiment are from Emma's My Creative Time. So now I am in the middle of cleaning up and reorganizing my craft room so I can be more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment